Pain Management: the non-drug approach to your pain
- Headache, migraine
- Back, neck，knee & lower back pain
- Back pain affects 65%-80% of the population in their lives. It is responsible for much disability and health care expenditure.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- "Frozen Shoulder", “Tennis Elbow”
- Sciatica and lower back pain
- Hypotension, primary
- Hypertension, essential
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Sports Medicine: Total body relaxation
- Poor blood circulation
- Muscle Pain
Other symptoms can be effectively treated by acupuncture
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
- Acne vulgaris
- Bell’s palsy
- Female infertility
- Facial spasm
Complete list of symptoms that acupuncture is effective for.(Per World Health Organization review)
Why Choose Acupuncture?
- Acupuncturists attempt to treat the entire body, while other healthcare practitioners are only targeting one ailment at a time.
- Acupuncture is a proven effective alternative to traditional treatments by modern science and research.
- A well studied area originated from more than 2000 years ago and stood the test of time. As a matter of fact, it is among the oldest healing practices in the world.
- It is safe, natural & drug free